Sunday, October 7, 2007

Boredom Buster


A couple of months ago I was looking on Craig's List for an outdoor swing. I found this and loved it. The kids are loving it too. I push Tyler 30-60 minutes every day. I often do this when Cameron is at preschool. If he is home too, they take turns unwillingly. Tyler throws a fit when it is Cameron's turn but his tantrums are lasting fewer and fewer minutes each time. My kids are very bored. I recently figured that out. They still depend on me for every ounce of entertainment. Cameron still hasn't learned to occupy his mind on his own, although in the last two days I have seen a marked improvement and I have been amazed to see him play for 5 minutes on his own. I look forward to the time when Cameron and Tyler learn how to entertain themselves.

No comments: